You are in the BIR-EESS our staff survey micro site.
Home – Employee Engagement Satisfaction – Guide to surveys – EESS overview – How to purchase – FAQ
9) How many questions the survey would be? And what would be the time taken to fill each survey?
NEW – Demo of the survey – just £19.99 for up to 5 members of your staff to try – go to the products page and purchase as normal.
– approx 10-15 minutes per person (depends how many custom questions you include)
– you can write up to 10 custom questions this takes just as logy as it would take to cut & past the text in the system – for a fully customized survey tool we recommend you use another provider or contract with us for consultancy to develop a bespoke solution
– It is fully automatic and is completed ‘instantly’ on-line – the system is set up so that you can generate the report when you want the results
– a comparison against our whole database (Benchmarking) is included in the cost – we do not collect sector data as in our experience it is misleading – for example one company running a high end hotel chain being compared to a budget chain does not make any sense (see benchmarking)
– no this is your choice to meet the needs of your organization
– Yes the second and any subsequent surveys can be compared to previous results – included in the survey cost.
– Sample results are available on our site http://rapidbi.12px.co.uk/images/EESS_outputs-sample.pdf
We do offer 100% money back if not satisfied.
– we offer a full service from our ‘ready to use’ EESS with unlimited email support for a fixed cost right through to a full consultancy service including pre question design focus groups, ROI calculations, evaluation, survey facilitation etc – costs will vary depending on the balance of project management & direct delivery as well as the size and geographical distribution of your organization.
– The survey contains 50 fixed and up to 10 multiple choice questions of your choice – completion time is typically 10-15 minutes.
Most of the EESS outputs are graphical, although there are some data tables and free text tables showing free text replies. the report will vary in length but is rarely less than 20+ pages.
We have priced this product to ensure it is affordable, and easily accessible.
from less than £69 and not more than £999 for very large firms.
To buy the EESS now click here
Some of the more well established and well known Employee Engagement survey organizations state that the most important part of any survey is the benchmarking or comparison of your performance with that of other ‘leading’ organizations. This approach seems to have rubbed off on to many internal sponsors of staff surveys who demand very specific benchmarks, being unaware that they are diluting the accuracy of their analysis. This is like comparing apples and strawberries. Unless the culture of the two organizations is the same, the comparison is an interesting but meaningless activity – often costing a great deal of money.
Steve Bicknell of getfeedback.com a research analyst completing many Employee Engagement global projects concluded that the standard comparisons by industry sector are flawed. He challenged is it right to compare a Bentley employee to one from Vauxhall (GM) just because they are in the same automotive sector?
The EESS provides the ability to benchmark against our core database, however we believe the best comparison you can undertake is that with a previous result – i.e. to show YOUR progress or change.
To find out how you can use the BIR-EESS™ in your organization or with your clients organization email us or phone on +44 (0) 870 7669651 or +44 (0) 208 230 0980